Want to have a blast working outdoors
at a Camp this summer?
We are looking for a motivated and outgoing certified Lifeguard to assist in coordinating daily recreation activities for campers through the summer. This staff member is an active participant in camp life and works closely with camp directors on organizing recreational activities.
Starting pay is $18.70/hr, and returning staff receive a yearly raise.
The recreation coordinator is expected to work 8 hours a day full-time, but not necessarily consecutively.
2022 Camp Season: July 11 – August 20
– Keeping a logbook of daily tasks completed, hours worked and breaks taken
– Supervision of all waterfront activities, first aid as needed
– Planning and coordinating all recreation activities including wide games, sports, theatre sports etc, alongside each camp director
– Must have all current certifications in place (i.e Lifeguard and CPR/ First Aid)
– The recreation coordinator is expected to be an active participant in “camp life” and engage with the campers and other volunteers in all recreational activities
Please see this page for other employment opportunities: https://campkoolaree.ca/summer-employment/